Monday, September 20, 2010

Recent Pictures! I apologize for the random order...

The Printing Museum in Antwerp.  The books were printed in the 15th and 16th century.  Pretty cool, even if your not a journalism major!

The Largest church in Antwerp.  There was a funeral going on during our visit. 

View of the Antwerp Train Station
Garden at the Printing Museum
The canals in Bruge.
Emily, me, and Anne in Antwerp
David and I posing in Antwerp
A typical day in the Grand Place of Brussels



Madame Martine during one of her long-winded explanations in a church in Antwerp.  Notice how well all of the students are listening. 
Square in Antwerp
Madame Martine


The train station in Antwerp. Gorgeous!
Antwerp 
David and I on the banks of the Scheldt river in Antwerp.  He was nice enough to lend me his SLU sweatshirt.  It was a little chilly!
The castle in Antwerp





No comments:

Post a Comment